Abstract Submission Requirements
Please submit abstracts for consideration using an online form. One author cannot submit more than 3 (three) abstracts for participation using one or more of the following formats: oral presentation, poster presentation, and/or and electronic poster. You can edit submitted abstracts by deleting prior versions. The last date for submission is 1 April 2018.
The abstracts should be submitted in ODT, RTF, DOC formats.
Structure of the abstract:
- TITLE (in capital letters)
- Last name and initials of the author(s)
- Organization’s name
- Country, city
- Main body of the abstract: introduction, objectives of the research, materials and methods, introduction, results, conclusions and notes
- Abstracts may be submitted in Russian and/or English
- Abstracts cannot exceed 3600 characters. Abbreviations may be used but must be defined.
All abstract submissions that were accepted and approved by the organizational committee will be published in “The G. I. Ilizarov journal of clinical and experimental orthopaedics” (Orthopaedic Genius), which is reviewed by SCADT.